Monday, August 8, 2011

A Warm Hello from Margaret, the Interim Project Coordinator!


Hello all!
I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, since you will be hearing from me these next few months! My name is Margaret Shores. I am a senior social work major at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee (My home town). My journey to Jinja began a long time ago, on my first trip to Africa. Since then this place has been on my heart, and I continue to go back. First to Kenya, then South Africa twice, and now Uganda, thanks to the gracious help of Megan and Kelsey! I will be acting as interim project coordinator for Obukuumi for the fall semester. I am BEYOND excited to get involved with Obukuumi and with Amani, and to get to know these sweet sweet children. I know the Lord has so many things to show me and teach me. I pray that He will use me to further the work of His kingdom and bless others while I am in Jinja.
I will be updating the blog more when I arrive… so stay posted!
All my love,
Margaret 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment